20:25
Sunday
06/03/2011
Music: Plushgun .
background more thoroughly thought: Actually, no.
Hello, hello, hello.
How are you?
Should you ask you, how I feel (what you will do it anyway), is the answer.
For this question is just as tired of life as now following question:
"Are you happy about to have lost someone who gave you great at heart "
are usually punished the people with such questions of me with hatred and anger
much hatred and anger much?.)
... Today at 22:50 clock, is "Autopsy".
I LOVE this series! *-*
And if I stay awake until 01:25 clock, is still " Unexplained killings "*.*
find this series, I absolutely great
The've seen I have with 11. D
I was always awake Sunday sau with my Mum, just so I could watch the series together: D
This may sound strange, weird, or ... whatever, but as it's was not: D
It was always really nice:)
Now I'm just dry them, otherwise I'll get beheaded ...
to equal ... * Please keep your lead *......
So my dear people.
With lots of luck, and more understanding, I meet even at the Leipzig Book Fair, my friend from Saxony, which I for 3 years know and have never seen: D
The SO would be great *.*
As you realize, perhaps, I know all people over the internet:)
I love them ALL! \u0026lt;3
0 comments:
Post a Comment