Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sims Are Black Silhouettes

"You push me, you test me, just take it all away."

The last days were marked by very much Archangel & John.
Respectively. Yesterday and today.
And even more, "or" Archangel rather than John.
As just knew John saw yesterday, "ugly" (eye of the beholder, and so later!).
The Archangel for only absolutely "sweet".
to my "dismay", he suggested again today "wonderfully pretty" looked like, but not "sweet".

Whatever.
school paper sale.
second Floor.
With John on the floor.
the school newspaper, went out like that again.
My teacher said that the School newspaper "NEVER" as quickly was gone, and until now "the best student paper was that there were".
And our products were great, and it shows that we are on track, "high up" (wherever that is: D).
Yes.
short to John,
Total finished & fully with the nerves by knocking on the door so as I (O-Ton: "If John really in it as is, wine ichO.o: D" ) ... Open the door ... show me around ... front row John & Luke, littered with pens in hand, of books.
The stare, I stare.
I really think that thought is something like "What makes the in the door of OUR KlassenzimmerO.o?"
What has been found?
letter, the school tasks-.-
Man
I was SO aggressive.
rumgebrüllt belongings in the playground: D
I would like to have a purely cut the so-imaginary.
Man-.-
When the next edition comes out, but then ...
his stupid mug will be mine! * Evil laugh *.

Yes ... Today was a shitty day.
alone because of the English-Ex.
But this I will now lose no word weil. .. I still - greets stupidity! - Hoping for a 4.
If I mimic my math teacher has now caught, I'm in the math-Ex, which was written, a 6 D
I just hope a 5th
And yes ...

, 94 days to rip, and then (if I "really" count: D) 96 Days, until the "2-year-old."
Is this year a Sunday.
would be funny if not two years ago so it was a Friday.
matter.

As the Archangel (Angel with a lot of ore, ore much: D), do I currently only for apes.
In the second break I was outside at Marc & Tom.
Marc so after a while to me, "Here comes the Archangel!"
I turn around ... is there really to the us.
The people to whom he wanted were not too far away from us.
So I stand there and look to him as he comes closer and closer.
grinning like such a squirrel on drugs until I notice that he also smiles & it has noticed that I've stared at him.
Total ashamed So I turn away from him, and muttering "Oh God, who has seen the. Oh God, is the embarrassment. Now think of anything else .. of mirO.o..
Marc encouragingly: "No hint the next time easy.)".
Me: "No, I wink nichO.o: D".

But, for tomorrow (I hope: D): Archangel-Time, Time Archangel, Archangel-Time!
because I always imagined my choir in mind who sings it.
Respectively. screamt: D
Sounds - for me personally - super * _ *

And who's interested here:









For complaints, you can send me would be happy to formal letter to "luckyfortune@gmx.de" send, but other ... can you tell me once:).
I've got an additional 1 to get it in German, so nose: D

With kind regards, from the Queen, the stupidity and disgrace! ♥ .
(Or Sad :)?).

0 comments:

Post a Comment