Saturday, March 5, 2011

Apple Cover Water Damage

It's okay, the world tolerate this

"But John is still ugly now. D: D
the perfect vindication of all the perfect answer for everything
.." Why are you late, "" John is? ugly. "
" How are you? "" John is ugly. "
" Hey, there's a squirrel! "" John is ugly. "
" Is that a UFO? Oh my God, it's a UFO! "" John is ugly. "." - dog.

The goddess has been ... 5 1 / 2 hours almost gone, and my day ... leans too slowly to an end.
Now all that - which I did not come yesterday - to my life-Stalker to "enjoy".
And to ... I really do not know why.
matter.

Let me start now:
I do not remember if I posted that yesterday we wrote a German-school job have.
discussion.
Although I write like a god (no, fun: D), are close to my discussions can not.
Last year I had three ne -.-
In the words of my teacher: "You write too highbrow."
In that moment, I would like to proceed, and would have torn to pieces.
repays ... ran yesterday's clean well *.*
I was very pleased, and would have cried at the end of my discussion almost.
When I got back, I post it here maybe.
But, that's what actually not.
Because of homework 2, 3 AND 4 Hour, I had no first break
And (who knows it: D)., Without food, I'll totally intolerable.
Anyway ... so I'm extra gotten "used" and was the baker.
Am So aus'm house - it was 07:33 clock - go across the street, who goes there?
Yes.
Right.
And he even welcomed me.
Respectively. I nodded: D
That was ... crazy.
I think it's still crazy, even though it was only yesterday.
That was the "first sick incident.
The "second sick story" has followed, as I stood at the net at the lights.
Mainstream Keep Vera came to light, the widows are all made the pilgrimage in red & with no cars on the road, like lemmings, which have fallen off the cliff.
I'm stopped.
of principle already.
Like last time I was there.
With music in the ear ... I do not remember what it was ... But I think "live forever", I was there ...
suddenly stripped me in the shoulder.
Who was it?
John.
his side: Whore.
I thought, I'll hang.
If the - as the last time - again fully close to me, touches me shit with his shoulder, talking to the little whore, and ... bah-.-
He & the whore in red are then cross the street ... I am beloved stand.
principle & Sun
A short time later (ten seconds or so: D), a feeling a guinea.
Since I'm over it.
Have they caught up again of course.
Like the last time
I came before me, like in "Groundhog Day", or something-.-
Behind John & the Harlot (I know, I am today super mood with music boomed !:)), total, I've changed me so I watch and who came to me because, contrary to Luigi, and has smiled at me?
Yes, the of 7:33 early in the Clock: D
coincidence?
Who knows.
That was the story of three.
And the representation plan (There was plenty of space around me !!!), but no, John had to be so by the 5th Kläß squeeze so that he could stand directly next to me.
He said something, but I've not had one.
My happiness.
To tease him, I went right back after I've been maybe five seconds before.
I'm so mean, I knows:)

Now that the goddess was gone, I went shopping with Wiesel Food.
Edeka, the medical center.
There's such a sign, in such an island.
what it says on it.
And I ... -.-
shit shield.
's interests me NEN absolute crap that you have left to go to in the dump, where ... -.-
The / the / the Edeka is heaven !*__*
's net & Norma injured ... it was a scary Large & fantastic selection.
I determined 1 1 / 2 hours my "Edeka-grin" in the face had: D
Well, blood oranges had net se, but that such a huge, mutated OrangenO.o
The ham ne shell ... I had to cut open the knife mim-.-
was determined as 8 minutes perched tuned in order to eat them can eventually: D

The Goddess and I have yesterday, " chocolate mousse "made.
As yesterday already written, was the goddess with a long whipping of the cream & of the protein have been employed.
The surface is "Mousse au Chocolat", but fuck it, it tastes very delicious !:)*.*

Since yesterday I hear " Sea of Treachery .

0 comments:

Post a Comment