Clock.
"I'm disappointed in you, and the world.
find no explanation for what happened, still happening and will still happen.
caught in a vicious vortex, fully blind.
So blind, so blind, so blind.
help comes too late, we are blinded by the "beauty" and the ignorance of people.
Make only's exterior, do not look into it more deeply, because it is not worth anything these days.
We are lost.
We will do perish.
You're just a little whore.
I also.
We all are only "little whores".
Without power, without power, we take out facts that do not belong to us. !
lead me, otherwise I run it, "
You're just a little whore.
I also.
We all are only "little whores".
Without power, without power, we take out facts that do not belong to us. !
lead me, otherwise I run it, "
PS: live forever
0 comments:
Post a Comment