After 14 1 / 2 hours sleep, I am now awake.
Somehow, though still tired (no matter how long I sleep, I'm ALWAYS tired !-.-), but awake.
Tired & awake.
wax & tired.
matter.
What's to tell?
Why was not yesterday's post? to give
Why was not yesterday's post? to give
For a short thought: A wordless day that commemorates wordless months.
Also, I was yesterday with Chaly (and a certain "Kevin" - no further information available) in Nuremberg.
It was VERY funny!)
really, REALLY funny.
was fun to sit in the shops on the sofas, and then one even very "nice" to be kicked out: D: D
Oh, and you know who I've seen in Nuremberg?
Three guesses.
first ?
second ?
third ?
The answer is: the sheep-Klauer.
Pseudo-Emo!
And no.
I am VERY sure!
It was pseudo-emo.
It was pseudo-emo.
Otherwise there's nothing to really tell what would you convince me, a. .. do not know: D
morning Alex Schatz's birthday and I'm still not a gift (shame on me: (: D), and yes
morning Alex Schatz's birthday and I'm still not a gift (shame on me: (: D), and yes
in NER week then is Book Fair (I'm lookin 'forward to it *.. *).
What else .. I eat now against 11:35 clock, something.
0 comments:
Post a Comment