selected blog post title, by the goddess, who sits next to me at the table, and the egg-yolk and white WasweißichwasDingens trying to beat until stiff.
And for more than 10 minutes.
your words now: "Honestly, that's terrible." Referring to the egg-yolk-stuff.
more words, "screaming * * GET THE TIME crisps!" - They tried to wade through the noise of the hand mixer.
Praise to the God-crisps!
Anyway ...
the goddess is there, is known as perhaps, and we are doing ... Mousse-Blub.
I can not even write it, let alone correct.
morning - when she's gone - I will google the word, and then ... goes off you.
Tomorrow, there's also two "random stories" from the angel with a lot of ore, and one from John.
And until then ... I am now in my goddess! \u0026lt;3
(PS: If you are reading this, I like you very fei arg !*.*).
[PPS: I did it today; format (03/05/2011 19:52 clock), the first since the goddess on the PC does not somehow went. Forgive me !:(.]
0 comments:
Post a Comment