What I hope to find also not.
I do not know anything more.
My head is completely empty.
As for a big "BOOM!".
Every corner is destroyed, every angle is parched, starved, do not know what to do.
How he can judge everything again.
I can not find answers to questions that plagued me for so long.
Would run away, but I can not because some hidden power to keep me on the spot.
overwhelmed the fear of everyday my windpipe.
I can hardly breathe suffocating, slowly, despite the monotonous life.
Left alone, born alone, die alone.
With no power, no empathy, egoism and recklessness of defiance's I am struggling to survive.
stab her with my eyes, curse them every day, if they speak to me and my words - consisting of garbage - throw in the face.
she want to rub out the most.
As the bar placed in the wrong place the pencil drawing.
want to complete something.
Completion of the world.
close all their loopholes, the world record straight, and "Live in peace."
Without ignorance, intolerance, homophobia let go, and the insatiable urge to have a T-virus to the human race, the exterminating all those who do not speak to it, "take action".
Maybe he will destroy me too.
Currently I Hope I Get It "powerful" to me.
I am a made-up girls with colored hair, the "funny" clothes with just incomprehensible, "highbrow" stuff speaks & writes and somehow tried to get the dates to make ends meet without the urge to feel, to kill himself.
This raises the question:
Is it really necessary that there is death.
Does he really get anything & anyone who / that is / the living, just to make the "balance" to the "earth is not too full"?
Is that necessary?
It would save so much suffering.
So much grief.
So much hopelessness.
Actually it does not matter whether the question is asked, or not, because ... is not to change it.
converts the death with his black cape, and the thick Martens, patchouli wrapped in divine on earth, we bagged all, and led us in another room.
We are sure of nothing.
Nothing can protect us.
The next moment we could be killed by a piano. Who cares?
So what is commonplace, man, come down once in your mushroom trip that you push!
smoke with me a "peace pipe" and the "Earth" looks much friendlier.
Jeffrey lieber'n Or do you want?
shit No matter what you take, you "manage" it anyway for a limited (unfortunately) to hide small period of all your problems and worries.
destruction. Emergence.
love. Hatred.
freedom. Captivity.
Let us dance!
dance, dancing, dancing!
If you're not dancing, you lost!
If you can not do:
Add.
Write down everything from the soul.
No matter how chaotic it will be at the end. bring
words on paper, up from populated.
to gush out of you hurl themselves against the wall.
And you.
roll Alternatively, it is also sexy & naked across a field, and that, although we may do that! Dearest way in the rain. Pouring rain. Just you & me. Remember me!
There are things that can not be forgotten.
I they will not forget.
me shape.
kidnapping me.
killing me. Let
me the world and everything around it hate.
I was carelessly pushed into the mud, stupid as I am, I laughed about it.
saw it as a joke.
But the joke lingers in 6 days to two unspoken, wordless months.
I do not dance, I write.
dancing I can not.
letter actually not.
When people say they would like my stories, I believe they would lie.
You do not mean, "cheer up" to me.
Do you know my "history"?
they know what is behind my facade?
they have the stories, with much more content and significance - as it actually looks - even reading, or do they only way to "satisfy" me?
I am not satisfied.
I'm restless.
on the search.
every day.
like a rootless tree.
bent over.
uprooted by the storm, not again planted.
Finding the right "mushroom" (with lots of mushroom, with lots of mushrooms!), And eat him!
No, I've changed my mind!
Find the "level up" mushroom, he will help you help, help. Leave you alone.
It will ALWAYS be left alone.
No matter who tells you "I 'll never let you alone again! "behind it ALWAYS a lie.
feelings are not permanent.
"love" feelings, I mean now.
"friendship" feelings already.
begins a friendship with all and end all.
"love" I want to still eat.
already so long, so long.
But until now I could catch the "love" yet.
I look for her.
Should the whereabouts of her those who know say it to me says it to me.
I want to start torturing, eating, and.
engulfing, crazy & wild.
Will they be suffering for the evil deeds they do to the people I "love".
friendly "love".
I hate all the others, but some people "love" me.
with thorough, I wish that certain things are not done, the the world comes, and croak all the whores! Die die, die!
"whores" take one what one means the most.
all.
everything you claim.
Although they have no power.
someone would say these little sluts THE times.
0 comments:
Post a Comment