Saturday, March 5, 2011

Howard Tv Archived Episodes

Look, maybe you could lose your power!

"05/03/2011;!. 14:24
1 year, 9 months . In two days, 2 wortolse, unimportant months. We (in which case the words that have "attached"), have been dropped, but not risen. injured, exploited, suizidigefährdete, pathetic things. No one has them at the beginning ( 05.06.2009), said that they will end up in the gutter. They were too hopeful. too happy. Have you felt to understand. ... And now they are surrounded by a concentrated amount of hatred, contempt, and Verarsche. The desire to die, the world's population, drives them. They want to achieve something! A new world order. ONLY "chosen" people !!!".

PS: Constitution, Article 1: "(1) Human dignity is inviolable."
I hope she drowns the. so that the person they want in the bath water.
because it violates Article 1
Such people I despise.
I would like to be tortured, and make them understand that they are inferior, and not really a have right to write such a thing.
Burn, burn, burn -.-

PPS: Maybe I should not do, I "someone better" bin, but someone else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment