Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quick Weave With Bonding

clock 07:36.

I welcome all those who do return to mine. Blog managed have, and my pretty stupid, non-"accidents" troubled life pursuing (why ever: D) .

from the embarrassment I am not free, they pursue me now since ... Monday.

Short comment about this:
I slept LONGER early because I did not want to bla bla Somme Blumenfeld plan, and so on.
So, I go against 07:36 clock aus'm house, who goes there so ... ?
Who can guess this is a masterpiece: D
(Well, it is non-heavy, so ... actually, the / the / the then no master.).

The "Hammer" was so only in school, against 07:44 clock.
I walk through the hall, sits the Archangel on his "for common" bank, and ... looks at people.
Well, I have not seen it (yes I'm fully unobtrusive, and so on.).
As every day, so I go to the classroom that was open.
In the "dark" (= to do without the light: D) So am I squatting in it then, auf'm Window sill, listening to music ( Aiden - Teenage Queen ), and Stalker the angel in ore (ore much too much ore!).
About 10 minutes'm fine.
In the meantime, namely, a few folks came about, and so ... joa.
Was there light in the classroom:): D
the rotary is at once, without warning (!!!) and looks up.
direct me.
The eyes meet, he yawns, I smile totally stupid, of self-protection.
He sees that, I watch in wonder, makes but then still on the way to the classroom.

him I could continue to stare through the window (sounds totally fanatic: D Maybe I am indeed:): D), and I've seen, he has watched. And I think he even wanted to come here.
faith, do not say.
He stood in its place that is undecided, has looked at me, mumbled something, then shook his head and turned away.
's I'll do whatever.
But mostly has to do my best then so I'm totally sick any plan non ausfürbar, or an "inspiration", which I would like to quickly forget.
So that's an angel with a lot of ore

question:
WHAT is the "ore" from the Angel?
(And knows the answer, just my amazing doggie !:)).

John has played the harlot.
In Bowser I almost went inside.
DK I, after two days of sometimes seen again.
And the two colored "brothers" sneak eh every day somewhere around where I am: D
is why ... joa.
(This was a fish-counting the same people as always, only different names! P).

We did incidentally now written in history and geography, ex. one was the "good" Oo
I fear I have got themselves
In return, however, I (:
For my situation (D And that is what, in these two subjects!) obscure sources, and so: D), which the English-Ex is down to 4.2.
So yes I would be with ner 4 still happy: D
I would have loved to have a 3, but my ... you can not have everything ..
And so, yes.
(I have it today "and so.": D).


"01:03:11
" I'ma storyteller,
and this is for you. "

Lost in the infinite world of imaginative fiction, the .. Unlike the real life painfully true Actually, we do not know what life is exactly, but we challenge every day in a bitter struggle against it No one knows that we do not win anyway
.
It is indeed, the "story teller" are mostly older men, which tell of "time of war", but really it is young people who invent fairy tales to make her miserable life interesting. Fictional "boyfriends", drug excesses, "I was full so!" Party nights.

people who kidnapped you like, you delight in a dream world to gag and tie her to. "He / she / it is" only "be mine!" Fanatical people, fanatical plans, fanatical desires. Impossible, just a dream.

The story I want to tell you, based on "real life". It is unverschönt, not concealed, and sad. Contradictions but also authentic, and NOT made up. The truth.

Beginning we find ourselves in a virtual world, again, titled with the name "Yahoo". "I seek you." - "I am looking for." - "I have found I thee." - "Once lost as well.".

Unknown-known. "Knowledge" of her vision. "Beautiful photo:)" - "If you had one too, I was going to the and write.. "Slowly working on the depths of the human personality." boys kissing boys, in the moment, when the cops came. "?

" A guy and a girl, in love with the whole world. "Every day more and more information, more Likes & Dislikes, understanding grows between male & female. Or not?

Further it has developed an intensive destruction. While he shit It is because he has finally found but what fills him, I am the counterpart who manages to this day, to "bear" all that and to leave behind. I sink in the mud. Pathetic.

Caught between space / time, we forget the correctness and importance of the moment. The "I do not care. What is happening to me?" Factor is increasing day by day. Grandiose apocalyptic mood, hello!

you can change anything. You stand here and have it with all its poison-soaked take full facts. No shaking, no begging. No negotiation, no hope. The "short straw" is yours, make the "best" of it.

Find what you need in order to uphold your moral principles can never leave you for a "written relation" and condemn all in advance. ! You deserve it "


In the foreground are still physics and math homework, get to the former, stalking and ...
It reads

PS..: ;
"I can manage,
no not really,
actually I'm empty."
(JacktheSuburbian - Autumn)
.

PPS:

0 comments:

Post a Comment