Monday, February 28, 2011

Used Tundra Ski-doo Forsale

"Bang, bang!" - "Hey, you're the one!"

I would now like to have an ax, and so Leo chop into small pieces.
that crap laptop, man .-
real now, I'm pissed FULL-.-
I write as a sow long message for the barking, the only drips of information, and what happens? Facebook
shit she's simply gone somehow.
Man-.-
real, I would like to propose now EVERYTHING short and small. !
Such a damn -.- Ficke

To post title: For only pooch has the enlightenment:)

I am glad that the Most people (I hope dochO.o: D) are not on my school.
Had John saw her today ... OH GOD.
I think he wanted that you strive to kill him because of how .. oh GottO.o
Some time ago I found the black makes him pale, but white ... know ... Nothing works.
And then this ... Death patterns, and generally ... Wow.
side happy happy since.
Marc did find that it looked not too bad, but yes: D
As the tastes divorced again in 9876567890 ways.

But ... repent ye (I know it: P), you did it the Archangel not seen today.
Because the ... *.*
Wow.
There's no other word for.
If the ... buhu.
I loved him best dipped in chocolate and licked (I hope if he reads this, he will not get out, he means, because he thinks otherwise, I had a blast, or something ...: D) *.*
Well, I think anyway, that's him on the assumption that I was a little "crazy."
Because ... and so: D
So "make a fool of" this-thing seems been tailored for me to be: D
I stand back in the second break up in the hall stairs, at Ner column, his hands got so funny at the left cheek smile, delighted total, whisper it, "So sweet *.* So sweet *.*", and rigid at the Archangel, as he stares at me and runs down to his classroom.
That was ... Embarrassment at the highest line, I would say.
so completely spontaneous.

I'm looking for the "decline" reported.
I know I've been (think I: D) How often written, and that was the downfall, and bla bla blub, but ... so, and ... yes.
Some people (The reference is to you.) Knowing that I titling things with "Downfall".
morning there's the school newspaper.
I'm very curious to see how it looks like my article *.*
Respectively. my two articles, but ... Homophobia on the article I am more relaxed, because the move is actually more.
And like the teachers have now spiced up yet, I know not, so ... I'm anxious, tense.
If it works, I'll even take a photo.
Yes, that's what also did not really.
morning, 2 Hour, Joko & I: Student newspaper sales, 2 Floor.
I want to have the fucking coats! That would be SO cool
!*.*: D
I think, should we even anwafen the teachers because of it.
The ... would ... a common thing would and the serious look.
Man
aufjedenfall And ... joa.
Big Huge asshole, and so on.
Respectively. Busch Huros.

I found it totally many "Huros" species gibtO.o
Small-Super-Huros.
milk Huros.
Busch Huros.
Yes.
you grow: D
The leader among them - have not beaten - is something of "Small-Super-Huros": D
simply out of principle already *.*: D

The Stalker - I've found on Facebook: D - has "already" an Friend, and Joa.

I do not know what I have to tell Sun
Hm
I found this ..
"They are trying to preserve the image of beauty, but in reality they can not do it."
the "deeper" background is a ... as it were hidden and not acknowledged for help.
Looking namely, after one of the photos with the caption, I am lost again, in. .. darkness, to be able to escape without any hope on it. to maintain
Just for the better understanding, I will note here that I know this is absolutely pathetic, as well as unacceptable, but nevertheless present.
In life there are things you can - even if they are long gone, as they once were out! - Can not let go, because you usually afraid to let go himself.
is why it fanatically clinging tightly, as you think it is somehow / sometime / somewhere, but better. dancing
And on a cracked foundation, with an iced tea and strawberry-kiwi-Tetra Pack (which it no longer that is, such as has never once been in the net: (), has yet his certain stimuli, during which an angry invisible tears streaming cheeks down, because it absolutely nothing left to howl why one might be because it yes it would change anything anyway.

"I'll tell you like, you'll be fine.
Although it is not the truth, which takes you so kindly by the hand."

PS: This morning I had almost started the way to and from school crying because Stone Sour .
I do not know, had something ... intense, well-known, baking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment