(at random yesterday ... discovered late in the evening. I like it totally !:)).
"You think, you're smarter than me,
well everyone knows,
you will never be smarter
than me, that ' s how
it goes! " (Blue October - Say it).
"I try my hardest Do Forget. ..
Every connection ".
(Chiodos)
(Chiodos)
" This is the end
An unspeakable end "
(Emil Bulls - Pure Anger). .
"... officially me shred the sharp spikes of the canyon in which I have fallen into small pieces, "
" "... collect the questions, and put them in a jar!"
Everything is changed.
inexorably, not knowing in which direction and not always for the better.
"what if ..." "
" You should shoot your dreams.
Then you can watch them again and again. "
" I am not a person who is apparently pushing to the forefront to be considered. Rather, I work with poor, hard working methods. "(2/9/2011).
" But in the end ... we find the words that are not always important. "(15/01/2011).
"... there is somehting left to feel. It would take some time, for all these wounds to heal."
(Callmeyours - If Hearts Can Grow).
"Reality is not to verlgeichen in the least, with hand-written, thought out - even earlier -. Probably never becoming true stories"
"... I'm sitting here in the dark, rigid, ineffective. I'm lost in thought. Light and shadow to an image sink.'s Not how it was."
"... 17:17. And so the burst of beans, through the hard slap of reality. "
" ... 11:35. Traces effaced. It is as if I had never been there. "
" ... 16:30. If I come to think of ... yes, yes! On the other hand, considered ... no. Just no, run with me in a circle, and you to see how long before I send it in, you to dachshunds behind her, you know what I think "
" ... 16:30. If I come to think of ... yes, yes! On the other hand, considered ... no. Just no, run with me in a circle, and you to see how long before I send it in, you to dachshunds behind her, you know what I think "
" ...! 01:52. I pick up the words, try to keep them to include. To shape into something ... what dwells not only in my memories! "
"You know now a year. Your relationship to one another is profound, even you if you do not you so often made so far. I guess you connect even more than with some other people you see every day and friends is. "
"***?( 23:11):
adding to think nothing preventing you want me to say your thoughts les
you think of me as well because you're trying desperately
me from your head to get
but that will never happen
Heinrich (23:12):?
who knows
*** (23:12).
I
: D
Heinrich (23:12? ):
you're suddenly appeared, suddenly you could be gone again.
I could do something ... What changed everything forever.
could you hate me ...
and ... border.
vice versa.
who knows?
anyone.
the future was not yet written.
we still write to the present.
the past have been put to paper. ?
Heinrich (23:13): maybe
plant 'someone' for the future ...
and perhaps is also somewhere ...
know we do not disclose that fact.
so ...
I'm in this regard not be so sure "
adding to think nothing preventing you want me to say your thoughts les
you think of me as well because you're trying desperately
me from your head to get
but that will never happen
Heinrich (23:12):?
who knows
*** (23:12).
I
: D
Heinrich (23:12? ):
you're suddenly appeared, suddenly you could be gone again.
I could do something ... What changed everything forever.
could you hate me ...
and ... border.
vice versa.
who knows?
anyone.
the future was not yet written.
we still write to the present.
the past have been put to paper. ?
Heinrich (23:13): maybe
plant 'someone' for the future ...
and perhaps is also somewhere ...
know we do not disclose that fact.
so ...
I'm in this regard not be so sure "
"... 12:57. This typical" People around me make me sick, but I'm afraid to be alone. "
" "Do not worry ... the things that you think, and usually very happy to exaggerate it, NEVER are like that. I'm sure. ". "
" "Have you still some time before, I let go?". "No.". He sighs. "I do not run away already, do not worry." He says to me ... somehow I do not believe him. "
" ... at the moment but everyone is a rootless tree, or not?
"" 'cause I do not want to stand anymore! ". "
"" 'cause I do not want to stand anymore! ". "
" "But from one day to the other, he decided it was over
,
For no reason, you know?
Just because it's over!"
Soko - My Ex-Boyfriends. "
,
For no reason, you know?
Just because it's over!"
Soko - My Ex-Boyfriends. "
" the solution to all problems! Now she is now a pseudo-emo! He does not need much, just a few dumbbells, a little beer and eat, screeching music and a few people who want revenge on those they are, to fling itself! tame to the pseudo-emo, you should be chains him best because he is slightly aggressive can. otherwise lad but a very tame! ;. D -. Pooch
"I can show you something so much more than the words in my hand"
"S:" The mango skin peeler
Fits! Mango for all kinds! ".
H: "For Brüdaaaa?".
S: "Yes ... for the head, the eyeballs, feet ... they happen musically inclined?".
H: "Yes, play inna band!".
S: "Your brother is also a member of this band?".
H: "Yes, but I dunno ... what instrument ... I think ... 's has four side n ..., un to be explained suuuuupfen ...".
S: "Hmm .. because I know myself now not look ... could a. .. the bass be? "
H." Yes ... could! But ... do not know. "
S." Well, he plays bass, is not so exhilarating. For bass players are known to have large hands, and the mango skin peeler could go broke "
H."! Scheiiiiiiiiße ."..." (We need to invent MUST !*.*).
Fits! Mango for all kinds! ".
H: "For Brüdaaaa?".
S: "Yes ... for the head, the eyeballs, feet ... they happen musically inclined?".
H: "Yes, play inna band!".
S: "Your brother is also a member of this band?".
H: "Yes, but I dunno ... what instrument ... I think ... 's has four side n ..., un to be explained suuuuupfen ...".
S: "Hmm .. because I know myself now not look ... could a. .. the bass be? "
H." Yes ... could! But ... do not know. "
S." Well, he plays bass, is not so exhilarating. For bass players are known to have large hands, and the mango skin peeler could go broke "
H."! Scheiiiiiiiiße ."..." (We need to invent MUST !*.*).
"Same old story."
"... 18.07.2009. 'The twist of fate'. They say it has not changed ... but it is always changing something. Even if it is still so small and 'insignificant', and you do not notice it ... but in the end it brings a one. "
" I would like to say, I play no facade, but unfortunately this would not correspond to reality. "
" .. . you were in bed. I stood before you, have a little rumgehampelt and rumgedruckst. "What if ...?". Yes, what would happen if? - Watching Cars -. A Lack of Color "
" ... how quickly things change, or change. Today, today, tomorrow is tomorrow. And what about next week ... can nobody knows. "
" ... how quickly things change, or change. Today, today, tomorrow is tomorrow. And what about next week ... can nobody knows. "
" ... would you all do well if you look behind the facade once, and it is not so hinnehmt how it is. Because usually is behind only a hidden, suppressed cry for help. "
" ... the sugar-sweet lies. "
" ... Rusty the fair. "
" ... the sugar-sweet lies. "
" ... Rusty the fair. "
" ... "But she's touching his chest,
now, he takes off her dress,
now, let me go, I can not look
,
it's killing me!"
The Killers - Mr. Brightside. "
" ... We are all just ridiculous clowns behind tons of make-up To retreat to their 'true', 'oppressed', 'hurt alleged', 'human', 'I hide'. No more, no less. "
now, he takes off her dress,
now, let me go, I can not look
,
it's killing me!"
The Killers - Mr. Brightside. "
" ... We are all just ridiculous clowns behind tons of make-up To retreat to their 'true', 'oppressed', 'hurt alleged', 'human', 'I hide'. No more, no less. "
" You know me. Then you'd know really, I do not get along. "
" something has never felt so wrong as this "
" "There is nothing better, than a good lie!" "
" something has never felt so wrong as this "
" "There is nothing better, than a good lie!" "
" Sometimes it does not matter what I do, it performs all the same shit. "
" brightness radiates just something friendly, even when everything sucks.
why the darkness, because the dark is not veiled, and beautifies "
" brightness radiates just something friendly, even when everything sucks.
why the darkness, because the dark is not veiled, and beautifies "
" Heinrich (22:58).?
'jaja' comes to 'joa': D
be both a great spectacle on a non-existing market place beheaded:)
*** (23:08):
soso
Heinrich (23:14):
and the special guest will be 'soso':) "
'jaja' comes to 'joa': D
be both a great spectacle on a non-existing market place beheaded:)
*** (23:08):
soso
Heinrich (23:14):
and the special guest will be 'soso':) "
" "I like the image, "says Tobi and considered the poster content. "You cross-eyed so funny ..."
"Bambi ..." Alex warned poisoned. "Very thin ice ..."
"Huh?"
"If you know the guests tonight do not want to be welcomed as a newly minted single, then you should feel a little tear on the belt ..." "
"Bambi ..." Alex warned poisoned. "Very thin ice ..."
"Huh?"
"If you know the guests tonight do not want to be welcomed as a newly minted single, then you should feel a little tear on the belt ..." "
" "If you harm's has helped you anyway." "
" Second chances they do not ever matter.
people never change "
Paramore -.
Misery business". Seh you, it's like my wildest dreams come true! In none of them but you will make an appearance! "
" "sleep" but here ", he said, seemed huge, clumsy and somehow a little embarrassed. And I've seen him for a second and thought about it, as it would be like to be with him together. If he was gay. -.. Fairy Tale "
" It's okay, my love, dry your eyes "
people never change "
Paramore -.
Misery business". Seh you, it's like my wildest dreams come true! In none of them but you will make an appearance! "
" "sleep" but here ", he said, seemed huge, clumsy and somehow a little embarrassed. And I've seen him for a second and thought about it, as it would be like to be with him together. If he was gay. -.. Fairy Tale "
" It's okay, my love, dry your eyes "
" A million of letters can not describe how much I miss you. "
" Is this the city of Angels and Demons "
(Death Cab For Cutie - Why You'd Want to Live Here)
" Is this the city of Angels and Demons "
(Death Cab For Cutie - Why You'd Want to Live Here)
" "asshole," she whispered, and burst into tears from. "
" Your tears do not fall. They crash around me ".
" Sometimes life just goes no further. That's okay.. "- Tarek Fahd
" Why do I say anything? Because what I think is cruel. "
" Created "From the dreams and the reality now before you, as a dream, your despair, and your way up to lose themselves." (Out of desperation and hope). call "
" Why do I say anything? Because what I think is cruel. "
" Created "From the dreams and the reality now before you, as a dream, your despair, and your way up to lose themselves." (Out of desperation and hope). call "
" For God's sake, if he is allowed to, then you see him 'whore'.
No, Huros. : D That's ... not Greek, but sounds like gyros and is super. : D "
(15.11.2010, 08:42 clock)
" "No matter how many times we fall down, what counts is that we get up together again." "
No, Huros. : D That's ... not Greek, but sounds like gyros and is super. : D "
(15.11.2010, 08:42 clock)
" "No matter how many times we fall down, what counts is that we get up together again." "
" ... 01:27. Six epilogues. Six possible endings. Six different ways. Six documents that say basically the same. And since the deadly sins are seven. "
" I chop my gay neighbors and they stack neatly sorted in Tupperware containers on the side of my dessert. "
" ... and sometimes stories are also just escape from reality "
-" You do not flee, you got me.) "
(" You've also ..."). I do not!
" ... and sometimes stories are also just escape from reality "
-" You do not flee, you got me.) "
(" You've also ..."). I do not!
"fuck you puke I go!"
"Saturday, 11.6.2010:.. Right now I'm
a soup
middle of the night
make other is just after 4 in the quarter-night pizza
I am. still well off.
P Yes, my dear
you to read the NIE that is: D
I miss you. "
"Maybe you're the one who will save me."
- ". Nope go down I will:) thank you:)!"
(The Titanic will be a shit to me: D).
a soup
middle of the night
make other is just after 4 in the quarter-night pizza
I am. still well off.
P Yes, my dear
you to read the NIE that is: D
I miss you. "
"Maybe you're the one who will save me."
- ". Nope go down I will:) thank you:)!"
(The Titanic will be a shit to me: D).
"I want a good, no, a better night! , D, and ... beautiful dream. of rainbow sheep and pseudo-emo, which starts in one and ride it toward the sunset ... an idyllic picture. *.* ♥
PS: Private Angel
0 comments:
Post a Comment