"25.02.11
The Calling - Adriene
the wobble between anthrax and chloroform, we do not know what is "significant". The To-Do list of the individual life is, always level-less. Fall, Rise, career. Linked to the Globe we dance drunk in a mine field. "We discover all your stories, are just works of fiction." - Not the truth, but thought out bells and whistles. Cover-up of the cruel reality, painted over with Unreal, never (up harder to meet) Bullshit. "What if ...?" - 15:07:10 would never have happened the way it was done on that "fateful" living day. Floating, eingekauert buried. Happy, fragmented, not longer alive. "I'm past ..." - Extraordinary future with no future. Insignificant, mechanically operating. "Can you" love "to eat?" - No. Kill her and torture her! It has an undeserved existence! The morale is down, and the "ethical" values are a heap of misery. "My name is misery, I live it to torture people!" - Well then, good day, dear world, I am looking forward to your end. Meaningless "loving" destructive. If rule of hatred, intolerance and the world, one is only a puzzle piece, to a diabolical plan that is designed to make the world a systematically broken. Seven-headed, rabid baboons, in pink-colored, anxious Poodle. !. (! End of the world, and so). "Go And the world was seen Let us a cinematic Oskar idea & with much blood guts wailing, suffering & a couple at the end before the death of the would be the perfect - with thousands of Oscar-winning - Movie.
As you can probably read is not difficult, my mood from day to day better.
not it?
PPS. So if Russell would fire off once ... I actually would have personally nothing against it. If I wait so Neil Simon today's top it awaited.
0 comments:
Post a Comment