Bakkushan ♥
.! (Thanks, www pooch:))
.
Sunday evening, 19:42 clock.
With much joy, with much joy, tomorrow school.
For those who live in England (and else where, where is it, and I do not know's), a small message:
A week ago, people!
A:)
A:)
Well, now I am still happy, but now ... is this joy again declined.
"Puff", and so on.
"Puff", and so on.
How was my weekend?
film empire, with cakes, "Waikiki Orange ': D
On Friday I was in the cinema, in" My imaginary woman. "
Yesterday I got my "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" since as well as Russell Brand (*_*) permitting, and today ... "The Road" (was the absolutely sucks! However, I've cried at the end, like a little child that has fallen on his knees, because it was just sad.), And "men's Trip" (Because the film is just too good :))
Otherwise .... much eaten hardly anything done for the school (English-homework 'lovingly' slapped on's Journal), and ... yes.
With luck (since when I'm lucky?) Driving me to Alex for the Leipzig Book Fair, because there is LibbyReads, and both of us .... Alex & Bambi, and so on.
Explains everything.
And now what, as far as my hair.
Anyone who might remember ... who not, here are the short links:
now (that 26.Februar.2011), they look SO:
|
| my face, so full of expression & Elan: D. |
And by the way still,
|
| I am SO on the day in school when they all (everyone really: D) have looked stupid. For the barking, and so on. Martens! ♥ |
0 comments:
Post a Comment