As almost the entire Internet community, I have also followed the development of the last two to three weeks in Egypt quickly - especially on twitter . And even if I was not personally affected quite as obvious as others in the timeline, so to me the whole time it was clear that we Watch as just one of these "historic events". "Observe"
begin with the word but also my problems with the ubiquitous media access to events at. As you sit warm and safe from his computer or watching TV and watching the fight with participatory Schauer these people to a free, independent life. Before my days looking eyes there risking human health and life. I risk nothing. I also have to prepare after the next client presentation. Nevertheless, it is surely better that people worldwide are witnesses of these events, than that a regime can suppress quietly reform movements. Without global witness would probably have been utilized so well.
One thing more, I have pretty annoyed. Suddenly many people know how bad it all was in Egypt for a long time and throw the media, politics and economy from inaction to cronyism. It is easy in retrospect, from a desk chair and recliner to swing from the moral cudgel. I'll bet, however, that few of these critics have already before the events of the last two weeks to actively care about the Egypt. This makes these voices to the right in the matter, but reduces their rights to condemn others for having done too little or nothing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment