Sunday, March 9, 2008

Osmosis General Electric

The first entry, the first runs

starts here by my "running blog". :-)


I have no idea if I will do it at all, on 04/05/2008 go through 42.195 km. Right now I can truly imagine me not yet. As written above the title, I've started on 10.02.2008 with running. So in less than three months, I've set myself the goal of creating a marathon, the whole with at least 90% raw food vegan
. A crazy idea, I admit, but the writing marathon experts suggest that you so about 2-3 years should run only once before to be embarked on a marathon.

Anyway, I'll try it, I should not do it, it was worth a try and have an experience in life richer! :-)))


Now the rough outline of how I've been training since 10/02/2008. Although I am only 14.2. toyed with the idea to run a half marathon, then at 17.2. It was already the marathon.


10.02.2008: My first run, about 45 min


12/02/2008: Mountainous jogging


02/14/2008: jogging, just under 1 hour. For me inconceivable that it already is doing so well!


15.2.2008: jogging, 45 min


02/17/2008: very long run, which was not planned. Since I am still not know much about, I underestimated the length of the track and came in after 2:45 h, quite finished, as one could imagine. However, I had no soreness the next day, even after the first runs. For me, it very surprising because I had to leave early with a couple of days no longer properly.


21/02/2008 : Smooth operation, about 1 hour


23/02/2008: 2 hours


02/26/2008: 2:09; Average heart rate: 157


27/02/2008: 1:32; Average heart rate: 143


02.03.2008: Because the storm "Emma" I could not run, but what annoyed me very much. Today I stood on the cross trainer for 1 hour, which made me no fun at all. I prefer to stop running in nature.


03.03.2008: long-runs of 3 hours, average heart rate was 146


After 2 hours, did me the Powerful legs already hurt, especially the thigh, but I have persevered in a mountainous route.


05.03.2008: min interval training of 50. 4 x fast run, trapped between slow.


06.03.2008: 2 hours, Average pulse 140


09.03.2008: 2:54; Average pulse rate 154, mostly flat course in my old home: From Hausham to Schliersee, went to the lake , then back and even after Miesbach. Simply gorgeous landscape! A clear blue sky, the sun rose, it was balm for the soul! Since then I get homesick yet again.
I found it very difficult today, the pulse was also slightly higher than in the runs before. I think this was due to the sauna where I was the day before and still join in very long bath. After 2 hours, the legs hurt again properly, I was glad when the nearly 3 hours had passed. :-)



0 comments:

Post a Comment