Thursday, March 27, 2008

Genital Check By Lady Doctor Clips

After a week off ....

... after 2 hours was no more! :-(

27.03.2008: 2h 49min Average heart rate. 151/min

seven days I did not run because I wanted to spare my left foot that was probably too much after 2 hours I was completely in the A. ****. It was nothing. Each step was painful, the muscles completely acidified. The problem was simply that I had about 5 km before me, even with slope. Somehow I managed it then. So today was even no, check off quickly, because I created a marathon never.
I have the next long run maybe take something to eat, since arriving home, I devoured the same 150g dates, and I felt better right away. Then a freshly squeezed carrot juice, then vegetables (cabbage, olives, celery), then noodles. Just needed a lot of calories, I could not have done with just vegetables. But of course again eaten too many noodles. The stuff I'm just not a normal saturation, very different from raw food.

Only a good month and I still have problems with his left foot. I really have to worry about and the performance was anything but good. Can not believe I'm at 16.3. 3h 35min've gone through!

I now training will accelerate, rather, I have to force it. Either make the foot me or I must leave it, unfortunately. In any case, now time is short.

It is also difficult because I have so much work with shop and house. Somehow I need to get to the series .........

Love, Gerald

0 comments:

Post a Comment