A really long run! :-)
16.03.2008: 3h 35min; Average number of pulse: 150/min
I can not even believe I'm gone so long, but is lying the Clock not. During the race I could imagine for the first time there on 05/04/2008 to create. Sure, I walked slowly, but again all mountainous. And today (17.3.) I have not even sore. After the race it was first delicious barley grass juice, carrot juice later. It did really well. Incidentally, I went absolutely sober, so no alcohol before the race! No, kidding aside, of course, no food. :-) I do not care for power to run with an empty stomach. I had 0.75 l water here, which I drank about 0.6 liters.
But it's been a conquest, so as to begin a long run. And now 1x every week! There are not now 7 weeks until the marathon, I am confident to do it.
left foot is not quite right, but made while running no problems.
must now relax the muscles for the first time. After the race I was going during the day but very difficult. * G
Love, Gerald
0 comments:
Post a Comment