Saturday, March 15, 2008

Breast Cut Off Images

problem faster with the left foot plays

15.03.3008:

slow, relaxed run: 68 min, pulse average: 141 / min

Unfortunately, two days rest in between, there was just too much to do (shop).

My major concerns of the left foot. Below the right ankle, it hurts a bit when you hindrückt and is also a little swollen.

I regret to see that the whole is but an orthopedic risk, both such a short time to run so much. The joints, ligaments, tendons are the not so usual. All these years no heavy burden and I suddenly running since a long time in a row.

I'll give up but not for that I'm too stubborn. :-)

morning I will then try to lie a long run. I must be, in principle, otherwise I need not register me for the 05/04/2008.
Either it will be worse with the foot or consistently, then heal, because of course I run only after a long pause again.

Love, Gerald

0 comments:

Post a Comment